From David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Version 2.3.1 - Waiting for reply from one week
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 14:17:19 GMT
Hi Suren,

This is the first email I’ve seen from you. Are you sure that you are subscribed to the
mailing lists correctly?

Good timing, as we actually started the release process yesterday.  I suspect it should be
ready by early next week, but a release candidate will be ready sooner

We will make formal announcements once it is officially released.