From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Regarding Version 2.3.1 - Waiting for reply from one week
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 19:43:24 GMT
On 2016-05-03 16:27, Suren Reddy wrote:
> Thanks David! This info helps. Yes I did email last week. No worries about
> it.
Your email(s) from last week were still stuck in the moderation queue, hence
never reached the mailing list until now (I just moderated them through).

I strongly suggest to subscribe to this mailing list [1] after which your email
will be delivered immediate in the future.

Regards, Ate

[1] http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/mail-lists.html