From Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishe...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: Regarding Jetspeed migration
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:15:12 GMT
Hi Team,

In Jetspeed 1 we have url tag, Could you tell me what is the equivalent tag for that in jetapeed
2.

Regards,
Lalitha

-----Original Message-----
From: Lalitha Bourishetty
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 3:52 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE: Regarding Jetspeed migration

Hi Team,

When I try to deploy jetexpress tutorial application  in weblogic 10 I am facing below error:

weblogic.application.ModuleException: [HTTP:101216]Servlet: "velocity" failed to preload on
startup in Web application: "jetexpress-portal.war".
javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not get Jetspeed Component Manager after 6tries
	at org.apache.jetspeed.velocity.JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.init(JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.java:158)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)
	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:521)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1899)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1873)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1791)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:3005)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1371)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:468)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
	at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.start(ScopedModuleDriver.java:200)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:117)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
	at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.StartModulesFlow.activate(StartModulesFlow.java:27)
	at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$2.next(BaseDeployment.java:635)
	at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
	at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:212)
	at weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.activate(SingleModuleDeployment.java:16)
	at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStateChecker.java:162)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContainerInvoker.java:79)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.activate(AbstractOperation.java:569)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.activateDeployment(ActivateOperation.java:140)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doCommit(ActivateOperation.java:106)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.StartOperation.doCommit(StartOperation.java:143)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.commit(AbstractOperation.java:323)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentCommit(DeploymentManager.java:820)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.activateDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1227)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleCommit(DeploymentManager.java:436)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.commit(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:163)
	at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doCommitCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:181)
	at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$100(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:12)
	at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$2.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:67)
	at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1373)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:468)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
	at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
	Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not get Jetspeed Component Manager after 6tries
	at org.apache.jetspeed.velocity.JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.init(JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.java:158)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)
	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)
	Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Can you help how to resolve this.

Regards,
Lalitha