From DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Jetspeed migration
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:37:17 GMT

> On Jun 17, 2015, at 7:43 AM, DavidSeanTaylor <davidseantaylor@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Sounds like I need to do some testing of the Jetspeed archetype here. Im only testing
on Linux and Mac OS X + Maven 3.2.1. I will setup a Windows VM and test on the following configurations:

>> * Jetspeed 2.2.2
>> * Jetspeed 2.3.0
>> * Maven 3.3.3
>> * Windows ( I only have license for Windows 8)
>>
>> i don’t want to continue support of Maven 2.2.1 when working with Jetspeed 2.2.x
and 2.3.x, so Im hoping we can get this working for you on Maven 3

>> I’ll start testing here and get back to you with results in next 24 hours
>>

> Reproduced slf4j error when using Maven 3.3.3 + Jetspeed 2.2.2 or 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT
>
> mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.3:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2
-DarchetypeArtifactId=jetspeed-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.3.0-SNAPSHOT -DartifactId=jetexpress
-Dpackage=org.apache.portals.tutorials -DgroupId=org.apache.portals.tutorials -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT

> For 2.2.2, I recommend using Maven 3.2.5. I’ll start looking into supporting 3.3.3
for the latest Jetspeed (2.3.0)

Created a JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1327 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1327>