From DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Jetspeed migration
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:32:22 GMT
> When we use eclipse IDE how should we create these folders?

The folders are created with a Maven archetype as described here (the first step of the tutorial):

https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/01/genapp.html <https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/01/genapp.html>

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.0-alpha-4:generate \
    -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 \
    -DarchetypeArtifactId=jetspeed-archetype \
    -DarchetypeVersion=2.2.2 \
    -DartifactId=jetexpress \
    -Dpackage=org.apache.portals.tutorials \
    -DgroupId=org.apache.portals.tutorials \
    -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT

> On Jun 10, 2015, at 3:40 AM, Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I am  trying to implement example given at https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/01/project-structure.html
here it says jetexpress-pa, jetexpress-portal are submodules inside jetexpress project.

> When we use eclipse IDE how should we create these folders?
> Should we create  jetexpress webproject  and within that web project should we create
jetexpress-pa, jetexpress-portal two web projects ?

> Please guide me on this.
>

> Regards,
> Lalitha

by the Portlet Spec, and the web.xml by the Servlet Spec (although technically neither is
required when using annotations on newer versions of both specs)