From DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Jetspeed migration
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 21:07:18 GMT
> In Jetspeed 1 we have url tag, Could you tell me what is the equivalent tag for that in
jetapeed 2.

The Java Portlet standard provides a set of standard tags, see our Jetspeed tutorial for quick
examples:

https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/03/taglib.html <https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/03/taglib.html>

There are render URLs, resource URLs, and action URLs. You can read about them in detail in
the Portlet Standard specification PDF which can be downloaded from Oracle website:

https://jcp.org/ja/jsr/detail?id=286 <https://jcp.org/ja/jsr/detail?id=286>

> On Jun 25, 2015, at 10:15 AM, Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> In Jetspeed 1 we have url tag, Could you tell me what is the equivalent tag for that
in jetapeed 2.

> Regards,
> Lalitha

on startup in Web application: "jetexpress-portal.war".
> [...]
> 	at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStateChecker.java:162)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContainerInvoker.java:79)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.activate(AbstractOperation.java:569)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.activateDeployment(ActivateOperation.java:140)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.ActivateOperation.doCommit(ActivateOperation.java:106)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.StartOperation.doCommit(StartOperation.java:143)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.operations.AbstractOperation.commit(AbstractOperation.java:323)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleDeploymentCommit(DeploymentManager.java:820)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.activateDeploymentList(DeploymentManager.java:1227)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentManager.handleCommit(DeploymentManager.java:436)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.DeploymentServiceDispatcher.commit(DeploymentServiceDispatcher.java:163)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.doCommitCallback(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:181)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.access$100(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:12)
> 	at weblogic.deploy.service.internal.targetserver.DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer$2.run(DeploymentReceiverCallbackDeliverer.java:67)
> 	at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
> 	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
> 	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
>
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1373)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:468)
> 	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
> 	at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
> 	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
> 	Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not get Jetspeed Component Manager after 6tries
> 	at org.apache.jetspeed.velocity.JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.init(JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.java:158)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)
> 	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
> 	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
> 	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)
> 	Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Jetspeed 2.
> I can see Jetspeed 2.3 under upcoming releases. In portal it is saying latest release
as 2.2.2 only

> Regards,
> Lalitha

can i mprove startup time and JSP compilation time.
>> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to
>> java.lang.Class
>
> Lalitha,
>
> Sounds like you’ ll need to recompile everything from source, or if you are starting
a new project, why not just work off 2.3.0 trunk?