From DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Jetspeed migration
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:50:06 GMT

> On Jun 16, 2015, at 1:56 AM, Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could you please confirm, instead of maven 3.3.3 you went for maven 2.2.1 version.

Sounds like I need to do some testing of the Jetspeed archetype here. Im only testing on Linux
and Mac OS X + Maven 3.2.1. I will setup a Windows VM and test on the following configurations:

* Jetspeed 2.2.2
* Jetspeed 2.3.0
* Maven 3.3.3
* Windows ( I only have license for Windows 8)

i don’t want to continue support of Maven 2.2.1 when working with Jetspeed 2.2.x and 2.3.x,
so Im hoping we can get this working for you on Maven 3

I’ll start testing here and get back to you with results in next 24 hours