From DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Jetspeed migration
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:49:31 GMT

> On Jun 17, 2015, at 3:40 AM, Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Could you please help me in understanding how the flow is happening in portlets, i..e,
how request is sent, when a request is sent how it goes to get response and how the response
will be rendered. I would like to know how navigation is happening.  I tried to understand
with Jetspeed 2 tutorial example but I am very much confused with that.

> Request you to help me in understanding work flow.

Recommended book to get started:

http://www.manning.com/hepper/ <http://www.manning.com/hepper/>

See diagram on page 51 to see a flow diagram of how portlet requests are processed.