From DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Jetspeed migration
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 18:01:16 GMT
Seems that the maven-war plugin is not getting resolved. Not sure why that is. You can try
explicitly giving it a version in jetexpress-portal’s pom:

<plugin>
  <version>2.1.1</version>

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 9:30 AM, Dnyaneshwar Dabhade <dnyaneshwar.Dabhade@majesco.com>
wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I am also facing the issue with build.
> I am using Windows 7 enterprise - 64bit & Maven 3.3.3 .  PATH variables are set appropriately
as you mentioned. Please find build issue log attached to this email.

> Regards,
> Dnyaneshwar

of Maven you are using by typing:

> mvn --version
> Apache Maven 3.2.1 (ea8b2b07643dbb1b84b6d16e1f08391b666bc1e9; 2014-02-14T09:37:52-08:00)
>
> You shouldn’t need to set M2_HOME variable. Ensure that:
>
> 1. The path to the Maven binary needs to be in your PATH 2. Make sure JAVA_HOME is set,
something like:

> (These are only examples. Im assuming you are on Windows)
>
> SET PATH %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_04\bin;C:\Program Files\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin SET JAVA_HOME=C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_04

>> On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:14 AM, Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Team,
>>
>> I went through example portlet given at apache portal.
>> At https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/01/build-it.html <https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/01/build-it.html>
as given we are trying to build and deploy by using mvn jetspeed:mvn -Dtarget=all command.
When I run this command I am facing error. Attached is the log file for the same.

>> Request you to  help if you have any suggestion/solution.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Lalitha

When I run this command I am facing error as below:

<mailto:lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com>> wrote:

>>> Hi Team,
>>>
>>> By downloading settings.xml manually I could able to run this successfully.
>>> I got project with two sub modules, can you tell me how can we take these and
use in other IDEs (like jdeveloper)as existing  modules.

>> The archetype generates a standard Maven project. Latest versions of IDEs like Eclipse
or IntelliJ simply read Maven POMs and create projects from them.