From Dnyaneshwar Dabhade <dnyaneshwar.Dabh...@majesco.com>
Subject RE: Regarding Jetspeed migration
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 16:30:22 GMT
Hi David,

I am also facing the issue with build.
I am using Windows 7 enterprise - 64bit & Maven 3.3.3 .  PATH variables are set appropriately
as you mentioned. Please find build issue log attached to this email.

Regards,
Dnyaneshwar

-----Original Message-----
From: DavidSeanTaylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 9:26 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: Regarding Jetspeed migration

A few questions:

1. What operating system are you using?
2. What version of Maven?

I just tested the tutorial with Maven 3.2.1 and it worked for me. You can see which version
of Maven you are using by typing:

mvn --version
Apache Maven 3.2.1 (ea8b2b07643dbb1b84b6d16e1f08391b666bc1e9; 2014-02-14T09:37:52-08:00)

You shouldn’t need to set M2_HOME variable. Ensure that:

1. The path to the Maven binary needs to be in your PATH 2. Make sure JAVA_HOME is set, something
like:

(These are only examples. Im assuming you are on Windows)

SET PATH %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_04\bin;C:\Program Files\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin SET JAVA_HOME=C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_04

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:14 AM, Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I went through example portlet given at apache portal.
> At https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/01/build-it.html <https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/01/build-it.html>
as given we are trying to build and deploy by using mvn jetspeed:mvn -Dtarget=all command.
When I run this command I am facing error. Attached is the log file for the same.

> Request you to  help if you have any suggestion/solution.
>
> Regards,
> Lalitha

When I run this command I am facing error as below:

<mailto:lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com>> wrote:

> > Hi Team,
> >
> > By downloading settings.xml manually I could able to run this successfully.
> > I got project with two sub modules, can you tell me how can we take these and use
in other IDEs (like jdeveloper)as existing  modules.

> The archetype generates a standard Maven project. Latest versions of IDEs like Eclipse
or IntelliJ simply read Maven POMs and create projects from them.