From Steve Abbott <ttsabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Portals Master POM Version 1.4
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 18:23:02 GMT
Hi David,

Although I didn't participate in the upgrade, I did want you to know that I'm excited about
the new release and I appreciate you and everyone who worked on the project!

Sincerely,
Steve Abbott

Sent from my iPhone6+

> On Apr 4, 2015, at 9:22 AM, DavidSeanTaylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>
> Apache Portals Team and community,
>
> This release is accepted with the following votes:
>
>   +1 Woonsan Ko
>   +1 Ate Douma
>   +1 David S Taylor
>   +1 Randy Watler
>   +1 Martin Scott Nicklous
>

> Thank you all for voting!
>
> We will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the
source and binary distributions to the official download area.

> An announcement about the new release will be send out as soon as the Portals Applications
website is updated and the source and binary distributions have been mirrored.