From David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap / release plan
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 06:13:40 GMT
> Are updates on the new releases?

Sorry this took so long to get back to you. Our discussion on jetspeed-user
got side-tracked. Here is the updated / proposed Roadmap. Its not too
aggressive, but thus far there are only two of us committed to delivering
any of the proposed issues that I know of. Anyway, I think we can get back
on schedule now

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/roadmap.html