From David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject roadmap
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 02:10:45 GMT
I updated the roadmap, it was a bit too aggressive. This revision tries to
keep 2.2.3 release confined to a theme of "upgrading to latest versions..."
mainly:

- Java 1.6
- Tomcat 7
- Servlet 3.0
- Maven 3

I also added JBoss AS 7 as an intended target, as I believe it is a very
good release of their application server and deserves attention. If JBoss
proves to be too difficult to integrate with, I may back off.

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/roadmap.html

The roadmap is a starting point. Of course, please add any task or feature
you' d like to implement or sign up for an existing one listed. The
timeframe is the dates I'd like to hit, we all know how that goes in
reality. For the health and future of the project, I believe we should try
to release twice per year.

--
David