From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Planning release of apa-webcontent-1.3
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:45:52 GMT
Hi,

I've added two wiki pages about the release management setup and the process here:
- http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Applications

I still left somethings there as TODO. I think I can refine those while starting the real
process.

Regards,

Woonsan

I had to follow some part of the instructions found in [1] in the last apa-webcontent-1.2
release. So, I will try to write down all the steps for Apache Portals Application this time
in a wiki page. [2]