From David Sean Taylor <davidseantay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about SSO management
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2011 19:46:17 GMT
Sorry about the *late* response

I can't see your screen shots, I must be missing a plugin in my mail client

> 1st, What dose SSO user mean in the Jetspeed2?

SSO can mean integrating with a single-signon identity management system external to Jetspeed

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/deployguide/config-sso.html

or it can mean Jetspeed's lightweight built-in SSO described here

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/adminguide/sso.html

> 2nd, what’s the relationship of SSO user to portal login user?

In the second case, the SSO User is associated to the Jetspeed user by an association stored
in the database (1..many) and managed with the SSO Management portlet

> 3rd, what’s the relationship of SSO user to login user of SSO site?

A logged in user can be associated with 1..many external accounts