From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError (ServletRequestThreadLocalCleanupCallback) when visiting /portal/ on JetUI deployment.
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 08:20:27 GMT
On 05/12/2011 05:37 AM, Woonsan Ko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've found a weired problem today. Could someone shed a light on this?
That is a weird error for which I have explanation for.
I just tried it here and cannot reproduce it (yet).

The only suggestion I can give, but which you probably already did, is do a full
clean build/deploy and try to reproduce again.

While reviewing the ServletRequestCleanupService implementation, I did recognize
some improvements to strengthen and further simplify it, so I'm going to reopen
JS2-1253 to commit those.

However to be clear: those improvements should matter not for the weird issue
you encountered.