From mball...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Re: Jetspeed portlet development in Eclipse
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:21:53 GMT
So, the whole concept of making a change to jsp or java source, saving it,
and having it auto-deploy to the running test environment is not
available?  I have to drop a war every time I make a code change?  In
RAD7/Websphere, I change a portlet class source, save it, it auto-builds,
updates the running test environment and in less than 30 seconds my change
is running in the test server (hot deploy?).  No one has accomplished this
with Eclipse/Jetspeed?  Unless I completely mis-understand the referenced
devguide, it seems not.