From mball...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Jetspeed portlet development in Eclipse
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:23:51 GMT
I have searched diligently for information on setting up Eclipse & Tomcat
to develop/deploy/test jsr286 portlets.  I have found info on developing
portals and deploying jetspeed as a webapp to Tomcat, but I really do not
need to do portal builds, I simply want to know how to create a portlet
project, select 'run as'->on server and be able to test the portlet on a
local jetspeed/tomcat server.  I do this easily with RAD7 and Websphere
portal, but I can't seem to find how to do this with Eclipse, Tomcat and
Jetspeed.
This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by
Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS ยง 2510, solely for the use of the
intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you
are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.