From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Secure a Portlet
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 16:08:18 GMT
Hi Murali,

I haven't tried it yet, but the basic idea is to establish session via http and submit the
login form to https later to share the same session between http/https requests.
In j2-admin, you can find the login page JSP page (e.g., /WEB-INF/security/login/login.jsp).
There you can also find a html form tag like the following:

<form method="POST" action='<c:url context="${portalContextPathInUrlTag}" value="${destLogin}"/>'>

I think you can give a try by making the action attribute an absolute url with https.

Regards,

Woonsan