From FRAGOSO ruben <ruben.FRAG...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: Linux installation with Oracle
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:57:23 GMT
The last problem was overcome, the file <installdir>/cong/Catalina/localhost/jetspeed.xml

Was missing the configuration

Now I have another problem

[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl] ERROR: SQLException during the execution
of the delete (for org.apache.jetspeed.om.portlet.impl.PortletDefinitionImpl): ORA-00060:
deadlock detected while waiting for resource

ORA-00060: deadlock detected while waiting for resource

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00060: deadlock detected while waiting for resource

	at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:288)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:743)

do you know the cause for this? Thank you in advance.

regards