From FRAGOSO ruben <ruben.FRAG...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: Linux installation with Oracle
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:24:53 GMT
I have found the problem (not enough TableSpace in the Oracle user), and the installation has
successful

However now I found another problem, I have this in the catalina.out

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'PlatformConfigurator'
defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/assembly/boot/datasource.xml]: Invocation of
init method failed; nested exception is org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException:
Could not get the metadata from the given datasource
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)

Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Could not get the metadata from
the given datasource
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcMetadataUtils.fillJCDFromDataSource(JdbcMetadataUtils.java:277)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.components.rdbms.ojb.DatabasePlatformConfigurator.init(DatabasePlatformConfigurator.java:70)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1414)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1375)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)
	... 41 more
Caused by: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver of class
'' for connect URL ''
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:1150)
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:880)
	at org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcMetadataUtils.fillJCDFromDataSource(JdbcMetadataUtils.java:261)
	... 49 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getDriver(DriverManager.java:243)
	at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:1143)
	... 51 more

I have copied the ojdbc14.jar into the <installdir>/lib

But with no affect.

Anyone has any ideas about this? Thank you in advance.

regards