From mrinmoy_mondal <mrinmoy1...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to deploy jetSpeed2.2.1 portal to weblogic 10.3
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:25:30 GMT

I have downloaded and build using following maven command:
mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.0-alpha-4:generate
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 -DarchetypeArtifactId=je
tspeed-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=2.2.1 -DartifactId=jetSpeedexpress
-Dpackage=org.apache.portals.tutorials
-DgroupId=org.apache.portals.tutorials -
Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT
and also able to deploy in Tomcat stand alone server. I want to deploy it in
weblogic 10.3. Please help me..