From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:56:10 GMT
The vote for releasing Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4 passes with 6
binding +1 votes, zero non-binding 0 vote and zero -1 votes.

I will promote the release candidate to the Maven Central Repository
and the binary Jetspeed-2.1.4 installer to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send out after the
Jetspeed-2 website updates

--
David S Taylor
VP Professional Services, Hippo USA