From SauravJain <saura...@excelacom.in>
Subject Re: Redirect From HTTPS To HTTP In Jetspeed
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 05:18:13 GMT

First of all many thanks to you Woonsan for your reply.

As per you,User first should be on HTTP page then HTTPS in order to share
the session state.

But if I have my Login portlet over the home page and that has to be loaded
as very first page then how can I have user first on HTTP url ? Since login
should be done on HTTPS.

Any solution to retain the session from HTTPS to HTTP?

 Thanks & regards
 Saurav  Jain