From SauravJain <saura...@excelacom.in>
Subject Redirect From HTTPS To HTTP In Jetspeed
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 05:38:39 GMT

Greetings All,

This is to seek assist from your wisdom regarding, redirecting from HTTPS to
HTTP.

We have got HTTPS as our home page which contain Login portlet as well. Now
we need to redirect user from HTTPS to HTTP once he successfully gets logged
in.

Whenever I am trying to redirect user from HTTPS to HTTP by calling success
page URL , then my request on success page becomes NULL. All the tab name
and other information become NULL.

What should I do to retain my request from Login page(Login and othe
portlet) to Success page(Sucess portlet ,tab names etc) where My Login page
should be as HTTPS and success page should be http?

My Login Page URL is https://localhost:453/MTSPortal

after successful login it comes back to Login page and based on condition
check in script User is redirected as

window.location.href="http://localhost:8070/MTSPortal/portal/CorporateCustomer/Home.psml"

Please provide me solution as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
Saurav Jain