From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Questions about the page manager
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:44:33 GMT
Gonzalo,

The implementation class hierarchy is up to you since it is hidden...
you just need to implement the same interfaces.

Caching is an important consideration with all of this. If you do not
model things with collections, you will be forced to traverse each
collection when it is accessed instead. The trivial implementation that
hits the JCR repo, RDBMS, or file system per request may not perform
adequately. This is why the object models are self referential instead
of path based.

There are also some artifacts in the DBPM that were required to map it
onto structures required by OJB. Obviously, those may not be necessary
in your implementation.

Randy