From "curro" <franciscojavier.ros...@avarmar.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.2.1
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:29:58 GMT
I'm Sorry. At this moment I will not be capable to play with the new
release.

[ ] +1 for Release
[X]  0  for Don't care
[ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ate Douma [mailto:ate@douma.nu]
Sent: miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010 1:14
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Cc: Portals PMC
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.2.1

Dear Apache Portals Jetspeed Team and community,

I've staged a release candidate for the new Apache Portals Jetspeed
Enterprise Portal 2.2.1 release.

Please review the release candidate for this project which is available from
the following maven staging repository:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-023/

The full source distributions are also available from the above staging
repository as -source-release.zip archives from the following locations:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-023/org/
apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed-2/2.2.1/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-023/org/
apache/portals/jetspeed-2/j2-admin/2.2.1/

Note: the Jetspeed 2.2.1 release candidate itself is dependent on several
other current release candidates which maven artifacts can be
found in the following staging repositories:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-019/
(Apache Portals Pluto 2.0.1 release candidate)
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/
(several Apache Portals Bridges release candidates)
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-022/
(several Apache Portals Applications release candidates)

In addition, I'm providing a binary Jetspeed-2.2.1 installer based on these
release candidates here:

   http://people.apache.org/~ate/releases/portals/jetspeed-2/

The installer can be executed using: java -jar jetspeed-installer-2.2.1.jar

Please review the release candidates and vote on releasing Apache Portals
Jetspeed 2.2.1.
This vote is open for the next 72 hours.

Please cast your vote:

  [ ] +1 for Release
  [ ]  0  for Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)

Regards,

Ate Douma

Se certificó que el correo entrante no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 9.0.801 / Base de datos de virus: 271.1.1/2808 - Fecha de la
versión: 04/13/10 08:32:00