From "Dahl, Sandra" <SD...@dvsAnalytics.com>
Subject RE: 2.2.1 templates
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:59:29 GMT
I manually retrieved the latest jetspeed code, compiled and deployed to our corporate maven
repo. After building our custom portal, the page navigator still shows on the default guest
page. I have made sure the portal is pointing to pages (by the title on the breadcrumb menu)
and not min-pages. It appears I have updated jetspeed code because a recent change made to
web.xml is included in the deployed portal:
<!--
  <filter>
    <filter-name>OpenIDPortalFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.apache.jetspeed.openid.filter.OpenIDPortalFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>
  -->

I'm not sure what else to try. Any ideas?
Sandi

-----Original Message-----
From: Dahl, Sandra [mailto:SDahl@dvsAnalytics.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:14 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE: 2.2.1 templates

I tried with pages and min-pages and both display the page navigator (with access denied).
I removed all other files from our custom portal project except the new template for guest
users and am using the template.tpsml you provided.

Perhaps I am not using the most recent code. I recently set up our configuration to get jetspeed
snapshot updates from the apache snapshot repo so I'm wondering if that is not working correctly.
In our corporate maven apache snapshot repo, there is this file that was updated yesterday
I believe: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/applications/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/applications-2.2.1-20100216.003312-6.pom.

In the project pom, we are requesting 2.2.1 snapshot:
<properties>
    <org.apache.portals.jetspeed.version>2.2.1-SNAPSHOT</org.apache.portals.jetspeed.version>
    <org.apache.pluto.version>2.0.0</org.apache.pluto.version>
    <org.apache.portals.applications.apa-logging.version>1.0</org.apache.portals.applications.apa-logging.version>
    <ccpp.version>1.0</ccpp.version>
    <org.apache.portals.bridges.common.version>1.0.4</org.apache.portals.bridges.common.version>
    <servlet-api.version>2.4</servlet-api.version>
    <portals.portlet2-api-spec.version>1.0</portals.portlet2-api-spec.version>
    <javax.servlet.jstl.version>1.2</javax.servlet.jstl.version>
    <portal.context.name>dvsPortal</portal.context.name>
    <org.apache.jetspeed.server.home>/opt/apache-tomcat-5.5.27/</org.apache.jetspeed.server.home>
  </properties>

How can I tell if I really have the most recent artifacts from last night's build?

In the meantime, I'm manually getting the new source and doing a build but this process takes
a really long time.

Thanks!
Sandi