From "Dahl, Sandra" <SD...@dvsAnalytics.com>
Subject RE: 2.2.1 templates
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:11:33 GMT
Hi, Randy. I created a template.tpsml in _user/guest and have the default-page.psml and folder.metadata
under min-pages. The page navigator is showing in the portal (with access denied...) along
with the login portal. Where is it getting the page navigator?

_user/guest/template.tpsml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<page-template id="definition"
    xmlns="http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/2.1/schemas/psml.xsd">

  <title>TEMPLATE</title>
  <fragment id="template-top2" type="layout" name="jetspeed-layouts::VelocityThreeColumns">
    <property name="sizes" value="15%,70%,15%"></property>

    <page-fragment id="page-template">
      <property name="column" value="1"/>
      <property name="row" value="0"/>
    </page-fragment>

  </fragment>
</page-template>

Folder.metatdata:
folder
    xmlns="http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/2.1/schemas/folder-metadata.xsd">
  <title>Guest Folder</title>
  <metadata name="title" xml:lang="fr">Guest Dossier</metadata>

  <defaults
     layout-decorator="jetspeed"
     portlet-decorator="jetspeed"
  />

  <security-constraints>
    <security-constraints-ref>public-view</security-constraints-ref>
  </security-constraints>
</folder>

default-page.psml:
<page id="default-page"
    xmlns="http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/2.1/schemas/psml.xsd">

  <title>Welcome to Jetspeed</title>

  <fragment id="dp-1" type="layout" name="jetspeed-layouts::VelocityOneColumn">
    <fragment id="dp-12" type="portlet" name="j2-admin::LoginPortlet">
      <property layout="OneColumn" name="row" value="0" />
      <property layout="OneColumn" name="column" value="0" />
    </fragment>
  </fragment>

</page>

Thanks!