From "Dahl, Sandra" <SD...@dvsAnalytics.com>
Subject min-pages breadcrumb menu
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:46:04 GMT
I'm working with Jetspeed 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT code. I deployed my custom portal to use min-pages.
When the browser is opened, 'Access Denied' is displayed in place of the breadcrumb menu.
I traced the code through and see that access is denied because of a security constraint on
admin view which throws PortletAccessDeniedException. What I don't see is where this constraint
is defined for the breadcrumbs menu in min-pages.

Also, I see the breadcrumbs menu is coming from jetui.jsp. How do I override this so no breadcrumb
menu is displayed on the page?

Thanks!
Sandi

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and
confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader is
not the intended recipient, or the employee, or the agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
please notify us by return email or telephone immediately. Thank you.