From "Dahl, Sandra" <SD...@dvsAnalytics.com>
Subject login portlet extension
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 22:23:15 GMT
Our application requires a login portlet that is like the login portlet that ships that Jetpseed
2. However, our application requires some changes to the portlet. Examples of changes include
changing the messages the portlet displays and tracking the number of unsuccessful log in
attempts.

What is the best way to take the standard login portlet and extend it so our changes do not
interfere with future Jetspeed releases? Is the login portlet included with j2-admin?

Thanks!
Sandi

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and
confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader is
not the intended recipient, or the employee, or the agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
please notify us by return email or telephone immediately. Thank you.