From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: language properties files translated to spanish
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:34:03 GMT
On 02/26/2010 02:17 PM, curro wrote:
> OK,
>
> I did it.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-18
Oh, I'm afraid you added it to the wrong JIRA project!
It ended up under COMDEV (Community Development), instead of under J2...

As I don't have administrative rights on the COMDEV project I cannot move it to J2.
Maybe best thing to do is closing/deleting the COMDEV-18 again and recreate a proper issue
here:

   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2

Regards,

Ate