From "curro" <franciscojavier.ros...@avarmar.com>
Subject RE: The requested resource (/container) is not available
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:21:50 GMT
Hello,

I'm unable to find a solution for my problem. The jetspeed 2.2.0 application
works well inside an environment with Apache + mod_jk + JBoss 4.0.5. But, If
I configure a Virtual Host in Apache, no works. The jboss-web.xml is:

<jboss-web>
  <context-root>/</context-root>
  <virtual-host>des-Qro.interQro.es</virtual-host>
  <class-loading>
    <loader-repository java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">

org.apache.jetspeed:loader=jetspeed.war<loader-repository-config>java2Parent
Delegation=false</loader-repository-config>
    </loader-repository>
  </class-loading>
  <security-domain flushOnSessionInvalidation="true"> java:/jaas/Jetspeed
</security-domain>
  <resource-ref>
    <res-ref-name>jdbc/jetspeed</res-ref-name>
    <jndi-name>java:/JetspeedDS</jndi-name>
  </resource-ref>
</jboss-web>

Mi portlet application works fine, and j2-admin too. However with the
Virtual host, no one works. With the virtual host, the Portal works, but no
the portlet applications.
The message "The requested resource (/container) is not available" is showed
at the top of the page in the browser, does not appear in the logs.
If I delete the servlet mapping configuration int the web.xml, the message
is the same.
If I put the context name empty in the web.xml
<param-name>contextName</param-name>
<param-value></param-value>
and shows a message "portlet application not available" inside portlet, but
does not the previous message.

I have tried many possible solutions, but no works. Does someone knows where
is the problem? Any Idea? I'm totally Lost.

Regards
Francisco Rosado