From "Dahl, Sandra" <SD...@dvsAnalytics.com>
Subject theme project
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:01:19 GMT
I have created separate projects for our theme (layout and portlet projects) so we can build
and deploy themes separately from our portal. I want to be able to include in the theme projects
the necessary files so the theme being deployed becomes the default theme for the portal.
When I had the theme integrated with the portal, that was done in the default-page.psml and
folder.metadata files. Is it possible to do this in the my theme project? I tried a couple
different ways and was never able to have the theme be the default.

Thanks!
Sandi

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and
confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader is
not the intended recipient, or the employee, or the agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
please notify us by return email or telephone immediately. Thank you.