From "Dahl, Sandra" <SD...@dvsAnalytics.com>
Subject RE: portlet internationalization
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:15:50 GMT
That worked perfectly. I did not notice I had the bundle outside the portlet tags.

Thanks!

Sandi

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sean Taylor [mailto:d.taylor@onehippo.com]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:10 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: portlet internationalization

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 7:27 AM, Dahl, Sandra <SDahl@dvsanalytics.com>wrote:

> The property files are located in src\main\resources and deployed to
> WEB-INF/classes. Portlet.xml:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <portlet-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/portlet/portlet-app_2_0.xsd
> "
>              version="2.0"
>              xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>              xsi:schemaLocation="
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/portlet/portlet-app_2_0.xsd
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/portlet/portlet-app_2_0.xsd">
>
>  <resource-bundle>LocalStrings</resource-bundle>
>
> A minor issue, the resource-bundle tag should be placed after the <portlet>
collection tags
I agree with Woonsan, try using a portlet level tag, just move the
resource-bundle tag to here (to test if it works):

>    <supports>
>      <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
>      <portlet-mode>VIEW</portlet-mode>
>      <portlet-mode>EDIT</portlet-mode>
>      <portlet-mode>HELP</portlet-mode>
>    </supports>
>     <supported-locale>en</supported-locale>
>    <supported-locale>fr</supported-locale>

 <resource-bundle>LocalStrings</resource-bundle>

See if that works. In the mean time i will look into seeing if we have a bug
at the global <resource-bundle> tag level

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and
confidential.  It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee.  If the reader
is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or the agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by return email or telephone immediately.  Thank you.