From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Having problem with portlet deployment [SOLVED]
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:00:59 GMT
Hi Gonzalo,

If it displays the message, "Cannot create Portlet instance ...", then there must be some
error logs in jetspeed.log file.
I'm seeing these lines in JetspeedPortletFactory.java:

                catch (Exception e)
                {
                    String msg = "Cannot create Portlet instance " + pd.getPortletClass()
+ " for Portlet Application " + paName;
                    log.error(msg, e);
                    throw new UnavailableException(msg);
                }