From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: portlet internationalization
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:11:19 GMT
Hi Sandra,

I think you should use portlet-level resource bundle for portlet title. (Please see PLT.25.10
for differences between application-level and portlet-level resource bundles.)
So, you can move the resource-bundle element after supported-locale elements if you want to
have different portlet titles.

Regards,

Woonsan