From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: about portlet-icon
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:16:10 GMT
On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 5:00 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <
gaguilar@aguilardelgado.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> This is unimportant but I don't find any examples on how to do it.
>
> ┬┐Can you point me where can I look, please?

toolbox.jsp has this bit:

            if (def.portletIcon) {
                imgNode.set("src", "${portalContextPath}/images/portlets/" +
def.portletIcon);
            } else {
                imgNode.set("src",
"${portalContextPath}/images/portlets/applications-other.png");
            }

So its retrieving the icon from def.portletIcon and create a link that is
based on the ${portlContextPath}/images/

You will need to change this code to make your link relative to your own
application

Maybe its best to always provide the images from the portlet application
instead of directly from the Jetspeed application, as this makes it easier
to add images as a part of the deployment