From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building js2 with tests?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:21:50 GMT
Hi David,

----- Original Message ----

AFAIK, the database page manager depends on a dedicated-transactional-DBMS such as MySQL with
InnoDB tables. So the above test cases can fail if you used other database configuration.

This limitation doesn't look convenient to me.
How about just leaving warnings with non-dedicated-transactional-DBMS configurations during
tests?

> Is this a good enough compatibility test that I can go ahead and commit my pluto
> changes without disrupting jetspeed too much?

I think so.

Kind regards,

Woonsan

> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Dec 18, 2009, at 1:28 AM, Ate Douma wrote:
>
> > Woonsan Ko wrote:
> >> Hi David,
> >> Can you try `mvn install -P init' before doing `mvn clean install'?
> >> This is documented here. [1]
> >> [1] http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/buildguide/maven-2-build.html,
> "Building and installing Jetspeed Portal".
> >
> > In addition to that, and what is causing your problem here is that you'll also
> need to add org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 as a Maven pluginGroup in your maven
> settings.xml which is described here:
> >

> http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/buildguide/index.html#PREREQUISITE:_configuration_of_the_Maven_Settings_pluginGroups
> >
> > Ate
> >
> >> Kind regards,