From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building js2 with tests?
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2009 00:10:45 GMT
So, after a lot of problems including finding that having jetspeed 2.2-
SNAPSHOT artifacts in my local repo causes the db init to fail, I got
the tests to run here.

I find 3 test failures, at least one of which goes away when the
module is run by itself:

  find . -name *Test*.txt |xargs grep FAILURE
./components/jetspeed-page-manager/target/surefire-reports/
org.apache.jetspeed.page.cache.TestDatabasePageManagerCache.txt:Tests
run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.617 sec
<<< FAILURE!
./components/jetspeed-page-manager/target/surefire-reports/
org
.apache
.jetspeed
.page
.cache
.TestDatabasePageManagerCache
.txt:testDatabasePageManagerCache
(org.apache.jetspeed.page.cache.TestDatabasePageManagerCache)  Time
elapsed: 4.614 sec  <<< FAILURE!
./components/jetspeed-portal/target/surefire-reports/
org
.apache
.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.TestPortletApplicationManager.txt:Tests run:
1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.992 sec <<<
FAILURE!
./components/jetspeed-portal/target/surefire-reports/
org
.apache
.jetspeed
.tools
.pamanager
.TestPortletApplicationManager
.txt:testPortletApplicationManager
(org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.TestPortletApplicationManager)
Time elapsed: 3.987 sec  <<< FAILURE!
./components/jetspeed-security/target/surefire-reports/
org.apache.jetspeed.security.TestRdbmsPolicyFolder.txt:Tests run: 2,
Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.54 sec <<< FAILURE!

I get the same errors with normal pluto and my locally patched pluto
with fairly extensive DI changes.

Is this a good enough compatibility test that I can go ahead and
commit my pluto changes without disrupting jetspeed too much?

thanks
david jencks