From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Building js2 with tests?
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:28:19 GMT
Woonsan Ko wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Can you try `mvn install -P init' before doing `mvn clean install'?
> This is documented here. [1]
>
> [1] http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/buildguide/maven-2-build.html, "Building and
installing Jetspeed Portal".

In addition to that, and what is causing your problem here is that you'll also need to add
org.apache.portals.jetspeed-2 as a Maven
pluginGroup in your maven settings.xml which is described here:

  http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/buildguide/index.html#PREREQUISITE:_configuration_of_the_Maven_Settings_pluginGroups

Ate