From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed SVN build
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:05:27 GMT
Hi Gonzalo,

I've tried build/deploy pluto-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT and Jetspeed-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT with Sun JDK 1.6.0_13
under ubuntu 2.6.28, but I found no problem here.
Probably your build was not successful because it was mentioned that the deployed web.xml
was wrong, so I'd like to suggest you have a look into the build logs..

Just my two cents,

Woonsan

----- Original Message ----
From: Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gaguilar@aguilardelgado.com>
To: Jetspeed Developers List <jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org>
Sent: Fri, November 13, 2009 10:45:57 AM
Subject: Re: Jetspeed SVN build

Hi Woonsan,

What I tried is:

        Run jetspeed 2.2.0 with openjdk-1.6     -> It works!
        Run jetspeed 2.2.0 with sun jdk-1.6     -> It works!
        Run jetspeed 2.2.1-trunk with sun jdk-1.6     ->  Fails with the
        error already shown
        Run jetspeed 2.2.1-trunk with openjdk-1.6     ->  Fails with the
        error already shown

        Run Run jetspeed 2.2.1-trunk with openjdk-1.5-gjc     ->  Fails
        running catalina. But maybe because my ubuntu karmic...

I cannot go back to 1.5 because ubuntu karmic does not support it well I
suppose.

What I don't understand is why 2.2.0 works with 1.6 and 2.2.1 does not.
What changed between releases?

Thank you.

El vie, 13-11-2009 a las 01:13 -0800, Woonsan Ko escribió:

> Hi Gonzalo,
>
> Do you mean that the problem happens only when you try to build and deploy from the source
with openjdk-1.6 or openjdk-1.5?
> If it is the case, could you try it with other JDK 1.5 as well? I haven't met any problem
with Sun JDK 1.5.

> Regards,
>
> Woonsan

own system classes to be replaced by other JAXB jar, which must be added by pluto distribution.