From bhardage <bhard...@harding.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with preferences when upgrading Java with Jetspeed 2.0
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:24:48 GMT

David Sean Taylor-3 wrote:

> I see you are on version 2.0. I gave you the constructor for version
> 2.1.3. I was under the impression you were using version 2.1.3, sorry.
> Also, you said you are using Java version 1.6, but you were using
> version 1.5. Were the preferences working with Java 1.5?
> Perhaps there is a problem with Java 1.6 and version 2.0 of Jetspeed
> (I haven't used 2.0 in a long time now....)

Yes, the preferences load correctly for Java 1.5 and Jetspeed 2.0. A
registry key is not created and the two previously mentioned tables are
populated correctly.

The problem comes only when I use Java 1.6 and Jetspeed 2.0. I have no idea
why it happens; I just know the preferences stop loading correctly.

Thanks,
B.J.