From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apa-RSS
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:50:31 GMT
Hi Gonzalo,

I'd like to inform you of commons-logging issue.
Because the current commons-logging is not proper for cross-context application environment
like portal, we removed commons-logging dependencies in jetspeed-2 and apa projects.
Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-972 for details.
It is recommended to use slf4j instead.

Kind regards,

Woonsan