From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed SVN build
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:53:44 GMT
Hi Woonsan,

But I already used Jetspeed 2.2.0 using jvm 1.6 and it works well.
Should this be a regression problem?

And also I noticed that external JAXB jars are in the lib library path.
So I don't know why it gets the internal ones...

I will try with 1.5 anyway, tnx

El jue, 12-11-2009 a las 07:58 -0800, Woonsan Ko escribió:

> Hi Gonzalo,
>
> I think it would work with JVM 1.5.
> IMHO, your openjdk 1.6 VM already has JAXB classes and it does not allow it own system
classes to be replaced by other JAXB jar, which must be added by pluto distribution.