From bhardage <bhard...@harding.edu>
Subject Problem with preferences when upgrading Java with Jetspeed 2.0
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:12:11 GMT

Hello,

I'm attempting to upgrade a web application I'm working on from Java
1.5.0_06 to Java 1.6.0_16 and I've run into a problem concerning Jetspeed.

Basically, I set some preferences for a certain portlet in my portlet.xml
file which loaded correctly before the Java upgrade, but now only load part
of the time.

They're actually loaded correctly the first time my server is started (I'm
using Tomcat), but after stopping and restarting the server, they're never
loaded again.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, B.J.