From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JS_PORTLET_HEAD_ELEMENTS in event of file download
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 14:27:48 GMT
Hi Lance,

Thank you very much for finding the problem and sorry for my late response. I'm back from
my vacation.
After looking into pipelines.xml, I found that there are two different portlet valves: portletValve
and portletValveTitleInHeader. The former is for fileserver-pipeline and the latter is for
the other pipelines.
So, I think we can check the "titleInHeader" member variable to decide whether head elements
are to be included during portlet rendering for desktop.
As you mentioned, JS_PORTLET_HEAD_ELEMENTS is to support Portlet 2.0 head contribution for
desktop mode.
I will create a JIRA issue to fix this soon.
Thanks again!

Regards,

Woonsan