From FRAGOSO ruben <ruben.FRAG...@gemalto.com>
Subject RE: Case sensitive usernames
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:00:09 GMT
Hello  Scott

I remember having the same issue as you in the past but also performing the authentication
against LDAP server and the approach that I took was to create my own version of the login
valve, and replacing the default class that is defined for the one I created. This was in
Jetspeed 2.1.3

Regards

Ruben Fragoso
GGS OTA Server Developer
Gemalto
Tel: +420 257 189 459
Mob: +420 775901014
Fax: +420 257 210 382
Prague, Naskove 3/1100, Praha 5, CZ-15000, Czech Republic
ruben.fragoso@gemalto.com
www.gemalto.com