From Rose Kadupukotla <rkadupuko...@trestlellc.com>
Subject How to use sendRedirect in jet speed
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 14:50:59 GMT
Hi

I am using Jetspeed 2.2.0.
I am developing a a portal application using spring mvc portlet framework.
There are 2 pages. One is workspace  page (which contains 3 portlets) and other is Data Review
page (contains 1 portlet).
Each page is developed as a separate war file.
There is execute button on Workspace page's portlet 'x'. When I click on that I have to go
to Data Review page along with some parameters.
what to do to achieve this?

Once again I am using Spring MVC porltet framework 2.5 and Jetspeed 2.2.0.

I tried using response.sendRedirect("/jetspeed/portal/DataReview.psml") but it is not going
to this page but it goes to the error page.

Thanks & Regards,
Rose K.
rkadupukotla@trestlellc.com