From Deepak Kaimal <dkai...@trestlellc.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed 2.2 build - remove demo pages
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 20:32:29 GMT
Have you tried the min build? It builds a minimal install leaving out most of the demo portlets.

mvn jetspeed:mvn -Dtarget=min

-----Original Message-----
From: brad.gardner@productivity.rippe.com [mailto:brad.gardner@productivity.rippe.com] On
Behalf Of Brad Gardner
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 8:00 AM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Jetspeed 2.2 build - remove demo pages

Working with the new maven build for Jetspeed 2.2, is there a way to remove
some of the demo pages that come along with the build from the final project
deployment?  The pages such as CSS Demo and RSS Demo are not going to be
needed in my final build project, but I haven't been able to get rid of them
yet without manually deleting them after the portal is built.